Saturday, November 28, 2009

Want my waves back?

Used to have perfect waves?????



I used to have perfect waves when I was 12. But I started straightening it. My perfect waves died, it's just alittle wavy and poofy. Now I've cut it short (am growing it out again- it's about 2 in past shoulder length), straighten it a lot with a protection and want to grow it out and have perfect waves again (I'm almost 14 now). What do I need to do?



If I only straighten my hair once or twice a week, will they come



back?



old hair:http://www.onewed.com/wedding-hair-style...



Want my waves back?

dont straighten your hair at all.[if you do, use a conditioner spray like aussie sun touched shine] a perm would bring your waves back, and activate the natural chemical in your hair that makes your hair wavy. [atleast it did for me]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter