Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

Ok I am getting married next year March in Florida and have been searching for a hairstyle for my 7 bridesmaids to wear. To fill you in my wedding will be during the day with my reception at night and it is a very formal classy event. Their dresses are long strapless gowns that are a bronzy chocolate brown color. The hair style I was leaning towards was some sort of a side ponytail where the hair is side parted and full up top kinda like an Eva Longoria look??? Does anyone know any great hair sites I have been lookinga and have yet to find any thing earth shattering--I would love the help :o)



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

If you are able to get together with all or most of your bridesmaids, you guys should all gather at one of your houses and hire a sylist (the one you want to do your wedding if possible) and have a trial-run hair party to get ideas and see what you like. I did that with my wedding party and it was so fun.



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

No, but your wedding is going to be so cute.



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

Have you checked out the hair styles on www.weddingchannel.com ? I have found the cutest styles there. Now my big decision is which one of my favorites I will pick! We are having a formal church wedding in FL also, but in September. Best wishes!



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

I agree, unless all 7 women have very similar hair (length/texture) your asking for some of them to have hairstyles that won't flatter them. If you want them all to do some version of an updo let them chose the part/style/etc... It's a little bridezilla-ish to set too many requirements. That being said the dresses sound cute, just what I would want for my bridesmaids. Try to keep in mind that people will look best in the pictures when they wear styles to flatter themselves. It's a nice idea to have everyone uniform, but if it's not working for a couple of the girls you may have some annoyed bridesmaids on your wedding day!!!!



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

Why don't you get pictures of your friend and do a makeover on the internet. See what hairstyle looks the best on them. I would do a nice upsweep hairstyle with one tendril on their shoulder.



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

try these:



Bridesmaid hair-do style...?

Ugh! Please just let the bridesmaids wear their hair the way they want. Forcing 7 women to all wear the same hairstyle is just cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter