Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I style my hair like this??

My hair has long layers that are blended in and its thick and wavy and a few inches past my sholders and blonde!!I am not that great at doing my own hair (I can do a simple bun, a simple poney tail, and a simple half poney tail thats about it) I want my hair to be wavy/curly NOT STRAIGHT that just is not me!! No one else in my family can really do hair that great either!! Can you give me step by step instructions how do this hair style?? My parents probably wont pay for me to go to a hair dresser!! Thanks!! http://www.updoprincess.com/formal_weddi...



How do I style my hair like this??

up-do's are really hard to do yourself and they never come out like the pictures. just so you know. more than likely she has some fake hair in there also. so don't be disappointed if yours doesn't look the same when you try it. you'll need a big barrel curling iron and a lot of bobby pins. give yourself a part in the front and just start pinning sections. curl them first and then pin them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter