Saturday, November 28, 2009

Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

Hey there,



Im 23 and engaged. I used to have REALLY long hair and about 5 yrs ago I cut it all off and had that short pixie look. For the last 2 yrs Ive been growing it out and now Im trying to get it to Mid-back length for my wedding. Everybody always says I look great with long hair but now I face the same old delema again.... its annoying the crap out of me!!! And Im getting tempted to cut it all off again but I just know Ill regret it!



The only time I have a good hair day is when I actually manage to blowdry and straighten it to perfection (I normally do this at night to save morning time). But if it doesnt look flawless (with LOTS of effort) I just feel sooooo terrible and those are the days I just wanna lop it all off!!! My fiancee always tells me my hair is gorgeous every day no matter how its styled and he REALLY loves my long hair.



Any girls out there that get utterly depressed with ur long hair?... I need moral support so I dont lop it off!!



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

oh my god, i am in the same boat. Somedays I want to chop it off. DOnt do it though. especailly for your wedding. wait a while longer like after your wedding and take it form there.



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

Only Thing i wanna say is for boys ... Girl LOOK AWSOME if they LONG HAIR



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

the choice is ultimatly up to you, not your friends or your fiance. I know how you are feeling. i cut my hair off and i want it back badly... after 2 years of growing it you have put a lot of time into it and you may regret cutting it..... i know i did. but like i said, its up to you.... but think, if you grow it out there are so many more style possibilities at your wedding.



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

Absolutely! I used to have really long hair (im 15). I chopped it all off a couple months ago and now im in that painful stage of growing it out. when im pissed off with my hair i put it into a messy bun. Its frusturating and a lot of times i want to get a really cute short cut, but then im like wait you know your going to regret this tomorrow. Just thought i'd share my sympathy. Well good luck with everything, and i hope your hair grows quickly!



enjoy your summer =)



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

I HAVE REALLY LONG HAIR IT IS PAST MY BUTT AND I WENT TO A SALON AND HAD THEM TO SHOW MY HOW TO DO SOME CUTE UP DO'S FOR THE SUMMER MONTHS THEY DIDN'T CHARGE MUCH AND GAVE ME SOME REALLY CUTE IDEAS. I WOULD NEVER THINK OF CUTTING MY HAIR NOT ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE IT BUT BECAUSE MY HUSBAND LOVES IT AND I WANT TO DO EVERY THING THAT I CAN TO MAKE HIM HAPPY



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

I am also in the process of growing my hair. It's a little past my shoulders now. It gets soooo frustrating, because I hate my hair this length. I either like it short, or really long. Everytime you want to cut it, just promise you wont until you think about it for 2 weeks. This is a website that helped me a lot in trying to grow my hair and keep it healthy



http://www.longhaircommunity.com/



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

im 23 and did exactly the same thing.. its like a disease, you cant help but want to cut it off, cos short hair is sooo much easier to style and manage. When your hair just looks crap it makes the urge all the more powerful!! perhaps you could go get it chemically straightened, so you dont have to blowdry it everyday in order to have great hair everyday. if YOU want it long for your wedding, be persistant and patient. If your having a bad hair day tie your hair up or wear a scarf or bandana over your hair like 50's style, take sections of hair and twist them back and hold into place with bobbypins, my hair is at the stage where not all of it goes back into a ponytail so i tie it back while its wet and spray abit of hairspray in it to hold it in place and of i go, then when i get home i brush it out blow dry the kinks out and its ready for the next day.



On your wedding day you will look good no matter the length of your hair!!!



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

Before I tell you this story, I know you stated you wanted moral support. No matter what anybody says this is your decision in what makes you feel the best.



I am married to one of those guys that love long hair. I at times have felt the same way you do. When my daughter started to get older she wanted so bad to cut her hair as I did. Her farther would not let her.



I finally saw something about Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.



With this knowledge of how much our long hair would help someone, my daughter and I cut our hair. My husband loved the idea of this. So we grow it long and keep it for awhile then cut it. That way we get to enjoy long and short hair. The Best part is the giving.



We only cut our hair on a full moon, for trust me, it grows back a lot faster.



In the end you need to decide what to do and what makes you happy. If you do cut it donate it please. Long hair is beautiful, I know. I also know the pain of keeping it maintained. Good luck with what you decide.



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

I'm in the same boat as you honey, and I don't even have a wedding as motivation to keep me from chopping it again. If I were you though, I'd put in extensions for a while until it got to the length you wanted it on its own.



Same old problem, growing hair out and getting sick of it!!?

I totally feel your pain. I am in the same place. I have had short hair most of my adult life. I recently started growing my hair out and it is annoying the hell-o outta me. The one thing that stops me from cutting it of is looking at a really good picture of myself with it long. If you have one, keep it handy. When you start to feel like cutting it, look at the pic. This helps me soooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter