Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sister's wedding?

I am wondering how I should wear my hair. Here is a picture of the dress I am wearing: http://michelleandmark.blogspot.com... ...



It is going to be outside and like 70 some degrees. It is in Michigan so that is probably going to change... lol



I have these dark blue heart shaped earings I am going to wear and some black stilettos with a flower detail...



My hair is about mid way down my back so it's really long and its thick It's a medium brown... I'm short so the dress is kinda long on me ... it's like mid calf length... but will be about knee length when i'm done editing it lol (im making it into a bubble hem)...



Oh, with this dress should I wear like a long rhinestone and a long pearl necklace together or a tiffany heart necklace... or what kind of necklace.



Please include pictures of hair styles... and maybe how to do them... if it is intricate..



Sister's wedding?

I would wear your hair loose, down to your shoulders. But these may look nice too:



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephot...



For the necklace, I think a short necklace would be good. The neckline is low so I don't think a long necklace would look as good as a short necklace - maybe a choker. I guess it depends on whether you want to accentuate the neckline (if not, go for short; if yes, then go for the long necklace).



Some information re: necklaces:



Choosing necklace



Selecting a necklace depends on the dress you are considering wearing. Also keep in mind your face shape and overall build when selecting a necklace, be it a string of pearls or a gold necklace with a diamond pendant. Downplay the necklace accessory if you have a bigger bust and neckline that you wish not to draw attention to.



* If you have a beautiful slender neck, set it off with a short necklace or a choker necklace. A collar necklace or choker necklace nestles snugly around the base of the neck and goes well with dresses that have wide necks, boat necks or off-shoulder necks. Silver necklace or gold interlock chain would go well with a business suit or a casual outfit. But women who are short must be careful with choker necklaces as they can shorten the appearance.



* The princess length necklace hangs over the collarbone and draws attention to the neckline of the dress. A pendant with such a gold necklace can be a perfect foil for a low neckline. A drop pearl pendant or solitaire can be matched to your outfit and earrings.



* Go dramatic with a long opera length. Alternately try interesting options with a long bead necklace or pearl necklace. Either wear it in its full length for an elegant and classic look. Transform it into a multi-layered necklace or even bracelet with attractive clasps. Bead necklaces that fall past the bust line elongates the overall effect.



Sister's wedding?

It's my sister's wedding but it's really all about ME%26lt;ME%26lt;ME......good grief!!



Sister's wedding?

Ask the bride and let her decide. If she doesn't care, I would say down, and pull the top back from your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter