Saturday, November 28, 2009

Updo for long, curly, thick hair?

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding so I need a good updo that can last all day. The problem is that I have thick, long hair, so when I have it up for more than a couple of hours it can get very heavy and give me a headache. Updos that put the bulk of the hair right on top of my head won't work so I need an updo where the bulk of my hair will be in the back, or low in the back of my head (down near my neck). Anyone have any suggestions for me?



Pictures and websites would be great, but please don't suggest websites for just long hair, I need styles for long, thick hair. Also, since my hair is naturally curly, I can either use my natural curls, straighten it, or straighten then curl with a curling iron. Thanks for the help!



Updo for long, curly, thick hair?

i think you could have it in a bun at the bottom of your head with some curls hanging out so that it can be loose and also have your fringe (if you have one) straightend and sweept to the side and any bits that have come out can b curly or curled with an curiling iron

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter