Thursday, November 26, 2009

URGENT!! I need a hair style for tomorrow! 10 points best answer?

Okay so in my cosmotology class I am doing an updo unit. We have to have 3 styles. Day, evening and wedding. The ecening and wedding need to be a wet set. I have my day but I think it is to easy (we get marked on difficulty) and my evening I saved to my school computer only. Dangit! So anyways, I am going to a friends house tomorrow to try them out.



Can you find me a picture of a really pretty and complicated up do for evening? And one for day please!



URGENT!! I need a hair style for tomorrow! 10 points best answer?

here's one for day:



http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/...



here's one for evening:



http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r108/...



you can't really see the back but its in a really pretty chignon...you might be able to find a better picture or may be familar with how jessica abla's hair looked at those awards....



hope this helps! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter