Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have straight hair. Goin' to a wedding. How can I make my curled hair, done with regular roll

Like I said before, I am going to a wedding reception at the end of June. I will be "rolling" my hair in rollers (specifically the wrap snap and go brand rollers) the night before the reception. What styling product (setting spray?) can I use on my damp hair to make my curls last longer and not deflate after I take the roller out.



I have straight hair. Goin' to a wedding. How can I make my curled hair, done with regular rollers last longer

use spritz



I have straight hair. Goin' to a wedding. How can I make my curled hair, done with regular rollers last longer

Light mist of hairspray before you curl and finish with hairspray after you take out your rollers.



I have straight hair. Goin' to a wedding. How can I make my curled hair, done with regular rollers last longer

well i use hair moose it damps the hair and is easy to use the next morning do not comb your hair until you wash it because your hair will start comming out



I have straight hair. Goin' to a wedding. How can I make my curled hair, done with regular rollers last longer

Have you do this before? If you have not, then it is sort of risky! Experiment before, so that you wont have any drama. You may try hot rolling your hair. If you do it the day after you washed it it will usually take the curl better. I will hot roll mine by taking the top part and rolling it straight back. Then roll the sides and back part down. Pull the hair straight up when you roll it so that the curl gets to the root. Then take hairspray and spray it while it is in the rollers. Let it cool all the way. Then take them out, flip your head over and sort of swing your head up and down and then spray your hair a little on the underneath part. Flip your head up and then let it settle naturally and style the top part and loosen any curls that are still bunched up. You can tease the top for volume and then smooth it out. Give it a good dose of hairspray, I use Aussie, then you are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter