Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where can i find the right hair style for bridesmaid?

what hairstyle and make up as well can you recommend to someone who will be a bridesmaid the wedding will be in the afternoon so expect a hot weather.



what sites can i go to view and follow the step by step guide?



Where can i find the right hair style for bridesmaid?

i used this hairstyle i found on youtube, when i stood in my sister's July wedding. Everyone loved it- including my hairstylist.



I took my laptop to her salon where she studied the video and completed the hairstyle in 20 minutes. ( I set an appt. at Macy's for my make up, cause i couldnt find any good tips online.) Good luck to you!!!!!! Hope you like it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS80fBpsT...



Where can i find the right hair style for bridesmaid?

In magazines and type some keywords on the net about new hair style or hair style for bridesmaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter