Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Hairstyles?

I am getting married in October %26amp; still haven't picked a style for my hair. Any good sites? I have been looking on line but haven't found anything good. They are all basically the same. Im looking for something half up half down %26amp; Im going to wear a tiara. I have long brown hair with highlights. Does anyone know of any good websites? Here is a pic of my dress too. Thanks!



http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns...



Wedding Hairstyles?

I would do half back with like a beach curl (wavy)



www.brides.com/beauty/hairstyles



www.weddinghair.com



www.modelbride.com



I hope those help you. And congrats



Wedding Hairstyles?

Getting married October 6th of this year :) Report It



Wedding Hairstyles?

I just straightened my hair using a flat iron and wore it down, I don't think curls or anything like that look good on me. So for me, my best hair do is down.



Wedding Hairstyles?

I like how your avatar's hair is......



Wedding Hairstyles?

Almost all stylists will give you the same advice... if your dress is dressy, go with simplicity for your hair... if your dress is laid back, do something dressy for your hair. But whatever you decide, make sure you are happy with it - don't let anyone bully you into what they think is best if you don't feel good about it.



-leann



Wedding Hairstyles?

try the knot.com weddingchannel.com or go to your local walmart or barns and nobles and look through magazines there you may just find what your looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter