Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

i am going to a wedding saturday and i wanted to know what are some formal nice looking hair styles that i can do myself. if they take time could you tell me appr. how long itd take me so i can plan it out? i have medium length(shoulderlength) dark brawn hair and bangs(if that helps)!! thanks for all the help



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

Having a medium hair length is good because it lets you have the best control over your hair. Having short hair can limit your hairstyle and having long hair can take up a lot of effort. Anyway, if you are that desperate go for the basic bun and glam it up by buying the most sophisticated looking (yet cheap) scrunchy you can find and also make sure that it compliments your dress. Too keep it in place, put some gel and some hair pins that camouflages with your hair color. It's also nice that you have bangs that way you can just let it dangle on the side to frame your face. And if you like, you can curl your bangs and just let it fall softly on your face and you're good to go! :)



I don't really recommend hairstyles that let your hair fall such as ponytails or half-ponytails unless you went to a salon that did it for you. Because most likely, it won't give you enough control and you might feel like you want to go to the bathroom to check if your hair is still in place.



The basic bun is the best idea i can give you because it is so effortless and yet it gives you the classic sophistication for the occasion.



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

take a little bit of hair from the top of your head and tie it up with a rubber-band. It's sort of like a half pony tail!



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

braids



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

ef u have long hair, i can give you 1001 style,and u will choes one of them



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

while your hair is wet brush it all straight back into a smooth, tight, ponytail with a bristle brush, (or brush your bangs over to the side in front) braid your ponytail flat then rap the braid into a bun and bobypin it... its easy and elegant and beautiful.. and it only takes a few minutes!



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

Ok this might take about half an hour (and its best to practive a few times b4)



First straighten your hair then put your hair in a ponytail (not a high one but not a low one). Then with your comb pull out for the bottom a layer of hair.



then divide the layer of hair into about 5 bits and starting at one side get a bit and start to twist t up and secure it with a bobbypin near the ponytail, repeat this with the other bits of the hair until the layer that you pulled out is all twisted and pinned near the ponytail (hiding the hairtie). by pinning the twists near the ponytail this should have pushed the hair in the ponytail up and beacuse it is straight it should have kind of a spiky fan shape to it. you can tease it a little bit or leave it hang as it is.



I know this my sound strange and you might not have understood my instructions (so sorry) but I have a photo of my hair (a view from the back) which would make it easier to understand, you can reach me on yahoo messenger bec_au2001



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

hot roll hair.(use setting spray). as rollers are cooling apply makeup or whatever. when rollers are completely cool, remove one roller and backcomb lightly and move to next roller. when this is complete it will probably be all over the place like you stuck your finger in a light socket. take a tuft and smooth it with your fingers in the direction you want that piece to go. put a bobby pin in the middle of it (just below first bend of curl) and flip/twist your wrist and pin.(flip/twist like the guy on the taco bell commercial) start where you want the design to be. side of head, top of head, etc. use gloss drops or something to smooth the hairshaft to make it look more polished. apply only a little or it will fall. pin in an x pattern and the curl will stay.



it takes longer for the rollers to cool than anything else. pinning time probably 10 minutes.



I need a formal hairstyle i can do myself plz?

devide your hair in half like a half ponitail but split the top into two even sides like piggy tails with half your hair do it in the back and then do messy buns with both of them wrap a few elasics close to the head around both of them after doing the messy buns (make sure to take a pain releaver after this because you will have a major head ach) then with the rest of your hair you can either leave down curled out, do a third messy bun and wrap into the top two, or you can do twisty corn rows up the back of your head and boby pin the remaining hair into the messy part with the rest of your hair. sorry if this dosent make sience but i promise that it looks cute but make sure you take your pictures sideways with this hair do becuase you look bald if you go straight on the camera (dont ask) I sure hope this works good luck and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter