Saturday, June 19, 2010

GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

okay, i'm doing a project for school. its a survey and i need as much detail as poss...its about beauty taking over girls lives...



do u wear makeup?



how often?(school, occasions, everyday)



what all makeup do u out on?(at school/night out/wedding)



do u feel better %26amp; confident when u have it on?



how many times have u coloured your hair?(if so)



Do u do your hair differently everyday?



Do you change your hair style regularly?



Does fashion affect your lifestyle?



Do you have your own style or do you just buy whats in for this season?



thanx v much! (**,)xoxoxo



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

yes



anytime i go somewhere



i wear mascara and chap stick :)



a little



no



no



no



i just wear what's comfortable/what i think is cute



i thought you might also want to know my age so i'll throw that in. i'm 15.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

YES, YES AND YES! I LOVE WEARING MAKE UP IT MAKES ME FEEL MORE CONFIDENT



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

Hi :)



I wear makeup everyday



liquid coverup, eyeliner, mascara, powder, lip gloss



i feel better when i have it on



coloured my hair about 5 times



not everyday



not regularly, maybe twice a year



no



i have my own style thank you!



nice survey :)



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I do not wear makeup (probably will in the future)



I change my hair about once every two weeks (fresh to clean clean)



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

i'm 33 and dont give a damn about any of the above but if you'd have asked years ago then i'd be bovvered



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

yea i wear makeup, eveyday



foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick



yea i feel a lil more confident



oooh ive colered it probably 30 something times



yea somedays i leave it curly and somedays i straighten it



fashion only affects me a little



yea i totaly have my own style



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

yes



almost every day



foundation, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick/gloss



yes



too many to count



no- not often enough!



not really



I don't buy any clothes. I'm broke!:(



oh yea-24 yrs old



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

yes



sometimes



foundation, blush, mascara, lip gloss



yes



I can't remember how many I got my first gray hair at 17



no



no



no



no



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

Amazing Piccie. Firstly WOW another MCR fan! Isn't Gerard Way soooo totally HOT?



do u wear makeup? YES



how often?(school, occasions, everyday) EVERYDAY



what all makeup do u out on?(at school/night out/wedding) SPECIAL OCCASIONS OR NIGHTS OUT



do u feel better %26amp; confident when u have it on? YES



how many times have u coloured your hair?(if so) 3



Do u do your hair differently everyday? NO



Do you change your hair style regularly? YES



Does fashion affect your lifestyle? YES



Do you have your own style or do you just buy whats in for this season? BOTH, I LIKE TO WEAR WHATS IN THIS SEASON BUT ADD TOUCHES OF MY PERSONALITY USING ACCESORRIES SUCH AS BERETS/BAKER BOYS HATS..



Hope that helped x



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

sometimes



whenever i want to



lipgloss



i dont kno



none



yes



yes



i just wear the clothes that i like



i just buy what looks nice on me.



p. s. im recruiting members to join buzzmob. here u can promote buzznet.com and the contests and u can earn points with those points u can use it to get free stuff.



join now if ur interested



http://www.thebuzzmob.com/interface/admi...



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

1. Yes



2.Only when I'm going out to a bar or club



3.Eye liner,Mascara,face powder,and blush



4.Yeah sometimes



5.No most the time I wear it in a bun.



6.Not really no the color I do thow



7.No fashion is no problem for me I wear what Im comfortable in.



8. I have my own style Im really not into the fashions that are out right now at all.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I wear makeup just not very much



eye shadow - mascara and eye liner daily



I dont need makeup to feel confident



Yes I usually color my hair



hairstyle changes very little



I have my own style



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

No I don't wear makeup



only worn it about 3 times for special occasions



I do feel prettier when wearing it, and even a little more confident.



Never colored my hair,



wear it in a ponytail or down, that's it.



Fashion does not affect my lifestyle very much.



I have my own style, very plain though.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

do u wear makeup?: Yes



how often?(school, occasions, everyday): Depends on how I feel, but definitely for special occassions such as weddings, funerals, and dates.



what all makeup do u out on?(at school/night out/wedding):See above



do u feel better %26amp; confident when u have it on?: No I feel the same, but a little more professional and nicer.



how many times have u coloured your hair?: none



Do u do your hair differently everyday?: My hair is naturally curly, so I usually wear it like that, but sometimes I straighten for a new look.



Do you change your hair style regularly?: Nope



Does fashion affect your lifestyle?: I fashion illiterate, if anything.



Do you have your own style or do you just buy whats in for this season?: I definitely have my own style, such as everything goes with blue jeans!



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I wear make up almost everytime I leave my house



I wear it all-



I feel better when I have it on



I have been coloring my hair since I was 15 - I'm 29



I do my hair everyday



too much effort to have a different style



I have my own fashion



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

do u wear makeup? no almost never



how often?(school, occasions, everyday)like on special occasion like wedding or parties



what all makeup do u out on?(at school/night out/wedding) like i said above



do u feel better %26amp; confident when u have it on?a little yea especially eye liners cuz it make my eyes pop out



how many times have u coloured your hair?(if so) like 3 times. i jjust put red highlights



Do u do your hair differently everyday?not really



Do you change your hair style regularly?from loose to a ponytail



Does fashion affect your lifestyle?no



Do you have your own style or do you just buy whats in for this season? im a jeans and tshirt kind of girl



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I wear makeup maybe 2-3 times per week (including weekends), predicated upon the fact that I get up on time to do it.



I don't feel any more/less confident with it on or off.



I have colored my hair lots of times.



I change the style maybe 2x a year, depending on when I get a wild hair up my butt to do it.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

No I dont wear make-up.



no.



no.



I've coloured my hair with semi-permanent dye 4 times.



no i leave my haire the same way...im lazy



no i just wear what i like.



I buy what i like not specifically whats in season i dont keep an eye on the trends or anything!



Your welcome! Ps I love MCR TOO!



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

yes



to shcool



foundation....eye shadow.....mascara.....lip gloss



both confident and better



none



sometimes



a little



my own style



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

do u wear makeup? sometimes



how often?(school, occasions, everyday): a couple of times a month



what all makeup do u out on?(at school/night out/wedding):only on nights out, and then I only wear eyeliner, lip gloss and sometimes some eyeshadow



do u feel better %26amp; confident when u have it on?no because I', always worrying that it's smudged!



how many times have u coloured your hair?(if so) once



Do u do your hair differently everyday?no



Do you change your hair style regularly?no



Does fashion affect your lifestyle?no I wear what I think looks good no me regardless of whether it is fashionable or not



Do you have your own style or do you just buy whats in for this season? own style- none of my clothes have ever been in season I don't think



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

do you wear makeup? sometimes



how often? when I have time/want to put it on. lets say, 2/3 of the time



for what events? no particular event



feel better with it on? sometimes it adds something nice



how many times have you colored your hair? I used to all the time-maybe 20 times or more



Do u do your hair differently everyday? not really, but sometimes



Do you change your hair style regularly? every couple months



Does fashion affect your lifestyle? hardly



Do you have your own style or do you just buy whats in for this season? my own boring plain style



you're welcome



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

1.Yes



2.Everyday



3.Foundation, blush, eyeshadow %26amp; mascara



4.Yes



5.Lost count! (I am a hairdresser/instructor by trade)



6.Not everyday, but I do like to mix it up some



7.Yes



8. Not really



9.I do my own thing when it comes to fashion-what looks and feels good on me.



Hope this helps!



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

yes i wear make-up.



i put on a little mascara every day, and maybe a bit of eyeshadow.



i wear more when i'm going out.



i feel a bit more confident, but not much as i'm very confident anyway.



i've coloured my hair every three months for the past two years. i colour it red, my natural colour is a yucky brown.



i keep my hair the same everyday cause i'm too lazy too do anything other than brush it.



i change my hair style regularly only cause i haven't found one that i really love that suits my lifestyle.



fashion doesn't affect my lifestyle.



i have my own style, i dont follow fashion, will only buy somethin if i like it.xxxx



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I usually don't wear make up unless I'm going out. And even then it's minimal. Base powder, a little blush and an earth tone lipstick or gloss.



I'm just as confident with it on or with it off.



I only just started coloring my hair. I'm a natural dark brunette, but I have recently gone a deep auburn to cover the gray.



I wear my hair one of two ways...pulled up in a half pony tail or when I wear it down I have to staighten it. My hair is naturally curly, but it I wear it down it sorts of puffs out all over.



I guess you could say I have my own style. I don't really follow the fashion trends anymore. I did when I was in school. But now I'm a businesswoman and I just dress nice for work.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I wear makeup everyday. I feel more confident with it on only because i still have acne at 21. I do a more natural makeup look but if i go out i make it more dramatic. I have colored my hair for over 5 years about every two or three months normally a different color each time. I do my hair differently everyday. I like to change my hairstyle about every 6months. Fashion does play into my lifestyle but i chose what i feel best in. so i go whats in season but make it fit for my own style



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I wear makeup, every day (no occasion necessary), daily i use eyeliner and mascara, sometimes eyeshadow lipstick and coverup. I feel more confident when I wear it, I've colored my hair about 20 X,I wear my hair different every day, I change the style once every few months (length i mean), Im into fashion but not because of trends, just my own style. Def. have my own style kind of hippy ish but more seductive, sometimes tom boyish or once a week all galmmed up =)



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

Yes, I wear make-up.



How often? Well, I don't always wear it at work. I don't usually wear it when I'm hanging out at home. But I always wear it when I'm going out to eat, to a club, special occassions, etc.



What make-up do I wear?



Work - Powder / Mascara / Chapstick



Night Out - Powder / Mascara / Eyeliner / Chapstick / Lip Gloss / Eye shadow



Yes, I feel more confident %26amp; better and especially pretty!



I can't count the times I've colored my hair.



No, I don't do my hair differently everyday.



No, I don't change my hair style regularly.



No, fashion does not affect my lifestyle.



I buy what's in season, mostly.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

I'm 34, I don't know whether to answer you like I am now or 17 years ago. So, I'll answer for my age.



Not often



Occasions



Full face (foundation, powder, eye makeup, blush, lipstick)



Yes



More times than you can count in 17 years!



Nah, always a ponytail



Nope



Nope, recent fashion sucks



My own style



Hope it helped.



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

1.yep



2.everyday



3.foundation, eyshadow, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, lipbalm



4.yep



5.0



6.yep



7.yep



8.yep



9.bit of both



hope i helped u good luck..xx



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

boring,,



GIRLS!!! plz answer...?

Igneous rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter