Saturday, June 19, 2010

I need african american men's braided hairstyles. can you tell me where to find them online (w

my friend is in a wedding in Sept and he needed a suggestion for his hair. i told him to braid the front, then put singles in the back and put it up in a ponytail (like the guy from the group Pretty Ricky). i think that would look NICE, but he doesn't like it.



his hair is always cornrowed back in different styles, but he needs a new look that will make him look good in his tux (seeing that he is one of the Best Men in the wedding). his hair is medium length, well, to his jawbone. he's light skinned and has nice light brown eyes. he needs something that will compliment his features....actually, he looks like Trey Songz....SERIOUSLY!!



so now u know what to work with...lol.



anyway, i need a great site that has pictures of black men with braids. if u can help me that would be GREATLY appreciated!!



THANX!!!



I need african american men's braided hairstyles. can you tell me where to find them online (w pictures)?

www.braidedimage.com



www.braidsbysabrina.com



www.hairboutique.com/tips/short-hair/p...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter