Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Attire?

My wedding will take place on the beach in Aruba. My mother is making me a simple white satin sundress to wear. What jewelry, hair style and veil should I wear with it?



Wedding Attire?

I say wear simple jewelry such as a pearl necklace and matching earrings. No veil and your hair style would depend on the length of your hair. If it is long I would wear it pulled back and held in place by a clasp at the neck. If short I would add some curls to it. Just keep things simple.



Wedding Attire?

Diamond earings bun designer vail



Wedding Attire?

something casual. maybe just some curls or waves in your hair and add a few small flowers.



or half up looks pretty too.



you can skip the veil altogether if you want. if not- the waterfall veil (long straight and not poofy) would look nice.



hope this helps :D



Wedding Attire?

pearl necklace and maching earings.



a simple not too long veil, and let your hair down, make it sexy wavy! it'll look beautiful!



Wedding Attire?

I was married on the beach in Jamaica. I wore a halter style dress so I didn't wear a necklace. As for earrings, I just wore some simple diamond drops. I wore my hair up with some tropical flowers in the back. I say keep it fun!



Wedding Attire?

Sounds beautiful ~ what a wonderful place to get married.



Satin is very formal ~ so I would "casual it" down a bit with bear feet or skinny sandals, pretty but simple sun reflecting jewelry (necklace, bracelet %26amp; earings), hairstyle should be very whispy even messy (wind blown), and ABSOLUTELY NO VEIL !! VEILs are TOO FORMAL. I got married outside and I just wore a ring of flowers (very tiny white flowers) with narrow ribbon streamers down the back.



Wedding Attire?

Jewerly: Diamonds or pearls with matching necklace and bracelet.



Hair: You should wear it in a updo(Ex. Pin curls with flowers in it)



You can still wear the veil. Or it if you just want to keep your hair simple just wear it down with little curls in it.



Wedding Attire?

simple diamond studs or pearls , ur on a beach in aruba it's hot there- no veil- possibly some flowers or a flower -look in wedding magazines



congratulations

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter