Saturday, June 19, 2010

Going Blonde!!?

I'm planning on styling my hair into a faux hawk, and dying it blonde for my brother's wedding. My natural hair color is black, my eyes are dark brown, and my skin is a mildly light brown (beige). Any suggestions as to what shade of blonde, or any other color?



Going Blonde!!?

As you have very dark hair you should go to a professional salon to get it done. If you bleach it at home you could really damage the condition of your hair!



Since you have a dark complexion I think you should aim for quite a warm honey colour to complement



Going Blonde!!?

1st stop to a good hairdressers for professional advice x



Going Blonde!!?

if i were you i wouldnt go blonde becuase you would have to bleach your hair and that can do alot of damage and then the dye itself.



i suggest you should go light brown.



happy hair days.



Going Blonde!!?

Do it dirty blondish, it will look sexy that way



Going Blonde!!?

I think blonde would make a nice change. Dirty blonde would probably look sexy. Don't do it yourself; definitely get it done professionally.



Just don't look too sexy or you might steal your brother's bride! ;-)



Going Blonde!!?

You should definately go blonde!! With slight undertones of auburn/russet. It would go well with your brown eyes and olive skintone, and make it look more natural too. Good luck!



Going Blonde!!?

I pretty much asked this same question a week ago and everyone said I should do it, so I'm just passing on the advice.



Going Blonde!!?

With the spate of "blond" jokes around at the moment you should think Very Carefully before you take the plunge.



Going Blonde!!?

if you really look like your avatar I would say you are making a huge mistake.



Your brother should be the one that everyone looks at on his wedding day, not you.



That's just horrible. Find another way to get attention.



Going Blonde!!?

go golden blonde , sounds yuk but would suit your face, esp with dark roots, remember it needs touched up every 6-8 weeks.



Going Blonde!!?

As someone who knows nothing about you, and isnt really worried about your hair: Do not dye your hair blonde. On a lighter note, enjoy your brothers wedding and remember what i said: dont do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter