Saturday, June 19, 2010

Looking for a specific picture of a wedding updo?

I had found this picture about a year ago, and didn't keep it (wasn't right for my hair). It'd look great in my friend's hair, though.



The picture is a profile shot of a young blonde woman. She's looking to the right and is wearing an orange-ish shirt. There's a barrette or hair pin, but no tiara. The style is pulled back and tucked under (that's the best way I can describe it) with no curls. The picture appears to be taken at someone's home...it is not a picture from a hairdresser's site and isn't on the Knot.



Looking for a specific picture of a wedding updo?

this was all i could find, but i doubt its what you are looking for



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



ETA: Did you by any chance try going back to the wedding channel boards and seeing if anyone in there possibly has it or can tell you where to find it? Thats all I can think of to tell you.



Good luck, I hope you can find it.



Looking for a specific picture of a wedding updo?

Um... did you try googling it? Where did you get it from originally- the web??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter