Thursday, June 17, 2010

I want to design myself a killer gown for the wedding of a good friend of mine.. I need some advice?

I am short 5- 5,1 and I have long wavy brown hair, brown eyes and a bit tanned skin color.



The wedding is going to be a very religious one so it has to be 3/4 - long sleeves and modest but I still want to shine with a nice dress, so what colors and style will compliment me? (if there is something also that I can do to look taller except the high heels)? and what kind of cloth I should use for the gown?



The wedding is at night but light colors will do to..



I want to design myself a killer gown for the wedding of a good friend of mine.. I need some advice?

I would buy a beautiful satin or silk shantung fabric in a beautiful soft coral salmon color or my second choice would be a silvery soft green in the same fabric. The style that would compliment you would be 3/4 sleeve, a V or a boat neckline, simple in style, with darts in a princess style to accentuate your figure and then the dress would come out to an A-line right at the knee. What you could do is add a little ruffle on the edge of the sleeve and the hem of the dress to give it a little couture look. With it I would use maybe lovely rhinestone earrings and a bracelet. Do not wear mid calf length as it will make you look shorter. You must wear high heels with nude color pantihose, but not that high, say 2 1/2 to 3 inches maybe a sling back style in a silver with a matching silver evening bag. For a covering I would wear a cape or a stole. Good Luck to you



I want to design myself a killer gown for the wedding of a good friend of mine.. I need some advice?

just make sure u dont look better than the bride -- probally like brown - burgundy - royal purple color --



to look taller stripes going up and down --



cloth- what month is it in/?? depends on weather



GOOD LUCK



I want to design myself a killer gown for the wedding of a good friend of mine.. I need some advice?

you seem to have eva longoria features(it sounds like, as far as color, maybe a little dark/lighter) either way you have darker features. So, black looks timeless and is always flattering, but if you want colors i'd say try a pale pink, or yellow. As far as cloth, i'd try anything flowy, no stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter