Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm a bridesmaid in a theme wedding...?

My friend is having a medevial/renecance themed wedding in Oct. which will be outdoors. Since I'm a bridemaid, I've been trying to figure out how I should do my hair. I have about shoulder length hair that has a choppy/feathered style to it. It is naturally wavy, but can easily go straight or curly. Any suggestions?



I'm a bridesmaid in a theme wedding...?

A braid, with ribbons in it (if you can). Here are some interesting links. The last link has some beautiful medieval style hair.



I'm a bridesmaid in a theme wedding...?

Curls would be better to disguise the feathering. In fact that should be REALLY cute.



I'm a bridesmaid in a theme wedding...?

Check this website out... I saw some really cool hairstyles on there... I think you hair should be long enough...



http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/~klsabin/doub...



I'm a bridesmaid in a theme wedding...?

Medieval hairstyles seem to lean more toward half braided, or braided/bun looks. If you can braid the upper half of your hair and tie it back with ribbons to match your dress it would look lovely, or do a side french braid (sounds much harder than it is) to get all the choppy layers up.



I'm a bridesmaid in a theme wedding...?

FIRST!!! Ask the bride if she has a preference. ( some brides like all of the maids to have matching or coordinating styles)That is the most important thing. Then look at rennasaince pics online and see if there is anything that would work. There are tons of styles that you can go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter