Thursday, June 17, 2010

In need of some inexpensive dress ideas for attending my brothers wedding in Florida In March.?

I don't have alot to spend on a decent dress. I'm about a size 18 (I'm thinking for a dress size). Wear a 42" large C cup. So.. nothing that will show TOO much cleavage. Just because I have it, doesn't mean I want to show the world ALL of my goods.



I have brown hair and hazel eyes. The colors that I like on me are Reds, greens, blues, browns, pinks, white and black (but both are not appropriate for a wedding).



would like to know if I should wear something with a print, or just a solid color (not black, since it is a wedding). Long or short? Sleeves or none?



I'm not very fond of my knees showing, but don't mind wearing straps. I like empire waist styles.



Links would be VERY helpful!



I do not have a full body picture... but you can get the idea of how I look with this one. http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/...



10 points to the person that leads me to the best style for my body type but is also a cheaper buy (under $50).



In need of some inexpensive dress ideas for attending my brothers wedding in Florida In March.?

I love this dress, if the wedding is somewhat casual then I think it would be perfect!



In need of some inexpensive dress ideas for attending my brothers wedding in Florida In March.?

It depends on what kind of wedding it is. Indoor, outdoor, formal, or casual? How many people are coming? Also what time is the wedding (morning, afternoon, evening)? And has the bride selected bridesmaids dresses? If so pix of those would be helpful. Please provide more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter